Why we need to use it?
This module to have report stock in particular date in all internal location and in particular internal location, group by product name.
General Info :
· Product Summary --> show initial balance, stock in, stock out, balance per location
· location summary --> show initial balance, stock in, stock out, balance per product
Complementary info on HTML:
Tips: if you test the module, you need to set location products.
5. Go to Sales – create new sales for Acer Laptop for 30 Laptop and the product in the inventory will be updated to 120.
6. Go to Inventory > Reporting > Stock Evaluation > Stock Card – Create new, fill in the start date and end date. Choose the product and the location and then click ‘Calculate’
7. Go to Inventory > Reporting > Stock Evaluation > Stock Summary – Create new date
Fill in the start date and end date, choose the location. Then click ‘Calculate’.