30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Plan Your Timesheet
Timesheet template will help you to plan your weekly work
Story behind the features
Odoo behavior : you have each week to select back your project and your tasks, even if you are working on the same one for several weeks.
Falinwa behavior : each employee has a template which can be configured at the beginning then which is dynamically modified based on the previous week
Falinwa recommendation : we recommend to create 2 templates for each employee. A default template which will be the dynamic template with update of the structure after each timesheet validation and a generic template which is the initial template to come back on the initial structure. For instance, the default template after 1 week of holidays will have only Holiday line and so the generic template will give back the classic lines of the employee.
How to use this module
- Go to Timesheet > Settings > Timesheet Template
- Create a Template
- Name : name of the timesheet
- Employee : name employee
- Type :
- Day by Day : details task for daily timesheet
- Whole Week : same task for whole week
- Start Date and End Date : when the timesheet is active.
(keep empty if template is always the same)
- Is Automatic Update ? : check mark if new activity will be put to this template
- Put the Project / Task on the timesheet line template
- on the Timesheet Activity Form View, click on button Take Timesheet as Template"
- Go to Setting / Timesheet Template
- Your template will be created