Expertise in Finance, Information System, and Business Intelligence
Odoo Silver Partner
Falinwa is a consulting firm with expertise in Finance, Information System, and Business Intelligence. We are Odoo silver partner in China and choosen as Top Three Best Starter 2014 on Asia Pacific. Our strength is to well understand your business model and your job in order to propose an adapted ERP solution at a competitive cost.
Our Services are:
- Outsourced financial director: implementation of flexible and customized data management system, financial reporting and KPI for an easy decision making process.
- Outsourced financial task force: set-up of business plan, zero budget, company valuation, audits on internal controlling.
- Odoo Silver Partner: development of a customized and powerful ERP solution for the management of all your departments’ data: CRM – Sales – Purchase – Finance – MRP – Project Management - Human Resources. Training to end-users (English, French or Chinese).
- All-included administrative and financial support package:
- Setting-up: support for getting the relevant business license and meeting the associated administrative PRC requirements.
- Management: definition and implementation of procedures, proposal on the company organization.
- Finance: bookkeeping, tax declaration, financial reporting and key indicators.
- Decisional Information System: set-up of server, network, implementation of a customized data management system (Odoo, Excel).
- Human Resources: recruitment, payroll management.
Founder of Falinwa Limited
Nicolas created FALINWA Limited in July 2009 in Hong Kong and its branch FALINWA China in November 2011. Nicolas is the sole shareholder and director.
Nicolas has a double financial mathematics curriculum (Ph.D. in June 2007 at the University of Nice) and business school (EDHEC 2002). This training provides him a solid foundation in corporate finance and financial markets.
After his thesis done, he took the path of Africa and microcredit rather than the trading rooms of London by envy and ethical choice. One project led to the creation of an e-commerce jewelry and Tuareg objects - artetiq.com.
Arrived in China in late 2008, Nicolas studied Mandarin in a semester before creating FALINWA and start the first mission in July 2009.
Nicolas 6 years of rich and disparate experiences both in the trades (consulting, higher education, research, training, fair trade) and countries (China, Niger, Finland, France) gave an accomplished and singular vision to his work as consultant.
Team that have a lot of expertise
Graduated from Binus University majored in Information System, Hans has been working as an ERP Consultant and a Developer for more than 5 years. Hans has a lot of experiences working with international project such as building permit management, New Caledonia goverment project and with some oil company in Australia.
As a Developer, Hans can code with a lot of different languages such as Python, Groovy, Java, PHP, and Swift. After graduated, he focused to work on Odoo project, and since then he has successfully developed more than 100 modules in Odoo that been used in Falinwa current client.
After he joined Falinwa, Hans learn more about functional knowledge side in Odoo system. Thanks for that, he successfully handle a lot of Odoo Project both on functional and technical side.