CHN_Junior ERP Consultant
Room 30C, Block 2, Du Shi Yang Guang Ming Yuan, Futian District, Shenzhen , China
- Take part in the functional consulting services we provide to our partners and customers.
- Analyze customers needs and business processes in order to map them properly with Odoo.
- Accompany customers in the full delivery cycle from software configuration to go-live.
- Coach customers on how to use Odoo efficiently through individual training.
- Support the sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, or Computer Science
- Fresh Graduated are welcomed
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly
- An affinity with the IT world, you understand what an ERP is and what open source is
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Nice to Have
- Immediate availability
- Available to travel 5% of your time
- Tiddy and careful
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open source project and receive functional Odoo training before you started work on the project. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a young and passionate team.
And last but not least, we offer you a full-time job with an attractive salary and benefits package.