Outsourced Financial Task Force
Start your business with us
Development project within an existing business to business creation - a subsidiary entity or new - Hong Kong or Shenzhen. FALINWA accompanies you throughout the process
- Creating the business plan. FALINWA collaborates to create your business plan by providing financial expertise and local experience.
- Study funding. Based on the business plan, FALINWA studying with you the various funding opportunities and assists you in finding funding: capital, financial partners, industry partners, borrowing.
- Administrative support. FALINWA you in the administrative procedures to be performed on site - company registration in Hong Kong or China, applications for work visas and residence permits ...
- Venture capital FALINWA: looking for a partner to implement your project. FALINWA invites you to integrate your capital in exchange for a financial contribution expertise / initial investment.
Developing a business plan
- Expertise in financial.
- Have a local Experience.
The business plan is to design through a technical / financial partner. The main points to consider are:
- Risk and cost of the project.
- Allocation of resources.
- Development strategy.
- Integration into the parent company.
The goal of the business plan is threefold:
- Better define your project, financial feasibility, legal framework.
- Look for investments.
- In Hong Kong, the business plan is also required to obtain an "investment" visa.
Finance and Administration
Based on the business plan, FALINWA studying with you the various financing opportunities in three areas:
- Cash flow: your initial investment used to start your project. The most flexible solution, it requires rigorous financial management at the start.
- Partners: a company operating in the same field or in a complementary field integrates your project via a stake. Thanks to partnership working, if your partner is present locally, you benefit from his knowledge of the field, if your partner works in the same field, you can converge your mutual expertise in the field.
- Investors (venture capital) investors joined the project through an initial investment for the project development. In exchange, he has a share of the company and receive dividends in proportion to its share.
Note: whether in Hong Kong or China, it is difficult for a foreigner to obtain bank financing.
FALINWA with you or refer you to the administrative procedures to be performed on site - company registration in Hong Kong or China, applications for work visas and residence permits, ...
FALINWA Venture Capital
You have an innovative industrial project to be developed in Shenzhen. Looking for a partner to get you started.
FALINWA proposes to develop a partnership on the following principle:
- Your input: technical expertise and a share of the initial contribution.
- The contribution of FALINWA: financial expertise, knowledge of the field, part of the initial contribution. If the project requires a substantial initial investment, FALINWA may also seek other partners.
- Shareholders: the acquisition of a FALINWA in the company depends on the share of investment in time and money into the project. This is considered case by case basis when implementing the business plan.